Real photos of our customers
Wall fixations are used to ensure the lateral stability of the mezzanine floor. If wall fixing is not possible, additional bracing elements must be used.
These are attached to the mezzanine beams and to the wall by means of suitable anchors, depending on the wall material.
Only when total amount exceeds 1000€ (TAX excl.).
Credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, check...
Check the payment and financing facilities that we offer you
Our technical department will resolve your doubts from Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 15:00h.
Dispatched in 5 days. Check our delivery times in real time here.
Ask us about the waterproof option.
All mezzanine kits include the necessary fixings, although additional units can be purchased for reinforcement.
They should never be used to replace the columns, as they are not designed to transmit the vertical load of the mezzanine, only to prevent from any lateral movement or swinging of the structure.
For more information contact our Technical Department.
The products can be located indoors and outdoors taking into account some recommendations.
The material will be delivered at street level (curbside delivery) by an external transport company.
Tecro Space S.L. is not responsible of the use or inadequate installation of the product.
- Type of product
- Single parts
- The steels used for beams, columns and other components are fit for structural uses with a high yield strength (S235, S275 or S355, as required). The pieces are manufactured using maximum precision laser cutting, folding and pressing processes. Next a powder coating is applied and they are baked in the oven, offering maximum adhesion and an outstanding finish.
- Structure hardware grade 8.8
- Anodized aluminium apt for outdoor use
- The wood panels used for the mezzanine flooring can be made of European radiata pine plywood or high density structural chipboard. All the boards are tongue and groove on all four sides to prevent faults and unevenness at the joints of the modules.
- Other wooden components, such as the steps and parts of the handrails, are made from top quality beech.
Tecrostar products are manufactured with the most suitable materials for the proposed technical solutions, combining wood, steel and top quality aluminium.
TECRO has earned certification from the AEM, the federation of Spanish materials handling. We have also received a Gold Medal Award of Merit from the INPEX (Invention and New Product Exposition), the top award for innovation at the largest Invention Exposition in the USA.