Real photos of our customers
Only when total amount exceeds 1000€ (TAX excl.).
Credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, check...
Our technical department will resolve your doubts from Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 15:00h.
Dispatched in 7 days. Check our delivery times in real time here.
Ask us about the waterproof option.
- Type of product
- Single parts
- The steels used for beams, columns and other components are fit for structural uses with a high yield strength (S235, S275 or S3555, as required). The pieces are manufactured using maximum precision laser cutting, folding and pressing processes. Next a powder coating is applied and they are baked in the oven, offering maximum adhesion and an outstanding finish.
- Structure hardware grade 8.8
- Anodized aluminium apt for outdoor use
- The wood panels used for the mezzanine flooring can be made of European radiata pine plywood or high density structural chipboard. All the boards are tongue and groove on all four sides to prevent faults and unevenness at the joints of the modules.
- Other wooden components, such as the steps and parts of the handrails, are made from top quality beech.
Tecrostar products are manufactured with the most suitable materials for the proposed technical solutions, combining wood, steel and top quality aluminium.
TECRO has earned certification from the AEM, the federation of Spanish materials handling. We have also received a Gold Medal Award of Merit from the INPEX (Invention and New Product Exposition), the top award for innovation at the largest Invention Exposition in the USA.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Allows the light through to the lower part of the mezzanine and it also permits to walk on it.
It is really easy to install. You just have to make a hole in the desired position of the floor of your Tecrostar mezzanine and, after that, place both the frame and the glass.
It consists of softwood (MDF) battens that are thin and light, with 50x15mm rectangular section and 2m length that allows an easy installation of any kind of false ceiling.
The battens should be installed against the direction of the mezzanine beams and leave a gap between them of 0.5m. They should be fixed to the beams using the included self-drilling screws. Sometimes the battens may need to be cut with a saw to fit the dimensions of the mezzanine.
The Straight stairs are height-adjustable stairs suitable for access to the frame structure. They can also be used in other places, thanks to the very versatile anchorage system.
The L Opposite Primary Beam consists of two exterior beams and one interior beam. It features every needed screw.
- Minimum length: 345cm, maximun length: 535cm
- Beam height: 30cm
This socket with USB allows you to increase the electricity grid to the upper side of your mezzanine. It lets us to have a safe and discreet power socket with an easy and quick installation.
Modular, minimalist and easy to install railing. Made of high-quality steel, it can be combined with various enclosure panels. Provides elegance and safety. Modular railing: 80cm high and up to 200cm long.
The kit includes three steel posts and screws for fixing to the mezzanine. The panels are not included as part of this kit.