Real photos of our customers
Angular Strut S
Only when total amount exceeds 1000€ (TAX excl.).
Credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, check...
Our technical department will resolve your doubts from Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 15:00h.
Dispatched in 7 days. Check our delivery times in real time here.
Ask us about the waterproof option.
- Type of product
- Single parts
- The steels used for beams, columns and other components are fit for structural uses with a high yield strength (S235, S275 or S3555, as required). The pieces are manufactured using maximum precision laser cutting, folding and pressing processes. Next a powder coating is applied and they are baked in the oven, offering maximum adhesion and an outstanding finish.
- Structure hardware grade 8.8
- Anodized aluminium apt for outdoor use
- The wood panels used for the mezzanine flooring can be made of European radiata pine plywood or high density structural chipboard. All the boards are tongue and groove on all four sides to prevent faults and unevenness at the joints of the modules.
- Other wooden components, such as the steps and parts of the handrails, are made from top quality beech.
Tecrostar products are manufactured with the most suitable materials for the proposed technical solutions, combining wood, steel and top quality aluminium.
TECRO has earned certification from the AEM, the federation of Spanish materials handling. We have also received a Gold Medal Award of Merit from the INPEX (Invention and New Product Exposition), the top award for innovation at the largest Invention Exposition in the USA.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Plywood board with tongue-and-groove joints in its four sides. It used as the bearing floor of Tecrostar mezzanines, installing it perpendicular to the secondary beams.
Retractable wooden ladder that eases a comfortable and secure access to the upper side of the mezzanine or structure where it is located. It is a functional and tough element that does not modify the room space and meets the technical requirements and current security regulations.
It is ideal for installation in rooms where you want to save some space. The Telescopic wooden ladder can be folded into three sections and stored in a drawer which is hidden in the structure when not in use.
Modular railing with three posts fabricated with top quality materials, becoming the perfect accessory to provide extra safety. Intuitive installation, just to be fitted to the mezzanine.
80cm high and up to 200cm long.
The extension module "B" allows the extension of the mezzanine in the direction of the secondary beams, without the need to dismantle the existing mezzanine.
The extension modules have very similar load capacity, dimensions and usable area to those of the initial module.
This extra piece allows to increase the standard flight of the board from 10cm to 30cm. It is used for cases where the loft is far from the wall and we want the board to reach it, in order to make the most of the space and finish the wood against the wall. This piece is fixed to the wall.
It consists of 50 domed blanking plugs made of plastic to plug unused holes in the beams of the mezzanine. They snap into the holes easily providing a snug fit. Domed blanking plugs are available in black or white.
9 other products in the same category:
This connector is used to adapt the accessories to the primary beam of the Mezzanine XL. Thanks to this piece, the elements that are added to the mezzanine are fixed with greater solidity. The adapter can be used to include both the railing posts as well as to join the stairs and the stair landing to the primary beam.