Real photos of our customers
This pack containsProduct Pack
Only when total amount exceeds 1000€ (TAX excl.).
Credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, check...
Check the payment and financing facilities that we offer you
Our technical department will resolve your doubts from Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 15:00h.
Dispatched in 5 days. Check our delivery times in real time here.
Ask us about the waterproof option.
- The steels used for beams, columns and other components are fit for structural uses with a high yield strength (S235, S275 or S355, as required). The pieces are manufactured using maximum precision laser cutting, folding and pressing processes. Next a powder coating is applied and they are baked in the oven, offering maximum adhesion and an outstanding finish.
- Structure hardware grade 8.8
- Anodized aluminium apt for outdoor use
- The wood panels used for the mezzanine flooring can be made of European radiata pine plywood or high density structural chipboard. All the boards are tongue and groove on all four sides to prevent faults and unevenness at the joints of the modules.
- Other wooden components, such as the steps and parts of the handrails, are made from top quality beech.
You can find an fitter near you on misterassembler.com. This website puts fitters and customers in contact, so the price and the responsibility of the installation is the fitter's. This website is not associated with Tecrostar.
Tecrostar can provide you with an estimate of the cost of assembly that depends largely on the distance between the assembly team and the installation site and the type of service hired (prior visit and measuring, delivery service and transport of goods to the site).
In any case, this estimate must be agreed between the client and the fitter.
The mezzanine floors are packed and shipped by an external agency in a lorry provided with a lifting platform, so that the boxes can be unloaded on the ground. The order will be delivered at street level to the address specified by the customer.
If there are access restrictions, there could be additional costs due to the necessity of transferring the merchandise to a smaller vehicle.
In order to deliver mezzanines XL, the delivery location should be accessible to a truck/long trailer (maximum mass admitted up to 36t). Should you think there is any kind of restriction, please contact us. The customer should take care of the merchandise unloading process. That unloading should be made from the lateral sides of the truck (this kind of truck does not have a back liftgate). We deliver the product packed with pallets at the bottom, so its unloading should be made preferably with a forklift.
Don't be alarmed by the total weight of the product, the components are light and manageable, so you can move them easily and take them up in the lift.The heaviest components are the primary beams from the L Range (39 kg), the rest of the ranges are considerably lighter (12kg).The floor panels are very light and fit in any lift. No component is more than 2.4m long and therefore, fits in most lifts.
However, it is important to mention that in the case of the XL range, some components may be a little heavier.
Tecrostar products are manufactured with the most suitable materials for the proposed technical solutions, combining wood, steel and top quality aluminium.
TECRO has earned certification from the AEM, the federation of Spanish materials handling. We have also received a Gold Medal Award of Merit from the INPEX (Invention and New Product Exposition), the top award for innovation at the largest Invention Exposition in the USA.